Happy Vegetarian Week!
Fancy winning an awesome YumBox and a bunch of Organic Goodies? Join me in celebrating National Vegetarian Week by taking part in my snack box brainstorm and you could win a little bundle for your little one, worth £50.
My Hungry Little Veggie loves her new YumBox and is forever munching on her favourite packs of Goodies Gingerbread Men biscuits (which she affectionately refers to as ‘teddy biscuits’.)
I (the food provider) am constantly striving to think up healthy, fun and vegetarian meals for her lunch or snack box.
National Vegetarian Week is organised by the Vegetarian Society and aims to share and promote yummy vegetarian food and vegetarian living. Join me by entering my snack box challenge.
To inspire you to take part, the lucky winner will receive a YumBox worth £24.99 and a selection of Organix Goodies worth £25.
All you have to do is enter with the below and you get a chance of winning! Look forward to all your ideas…
Competition terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Hungry Little Veggie, YumBox or Organic.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw starts at 12.00am GMT on 18th May 2015 and closes at 12.00am GMT on 24th May 2015.
- Entry for competitions must be received by the stated closing date. All entries received after this date will not be counted.
- Hungry Little Veggie reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by visiting Hungry Little Veggie on facebook, @hungrylittleveg on Twitter.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- The name of the winner will be published on this website within 7 days of the competition closing.
- The competition winner must come forward to claim their prize. In the event of a prize going unclaimed for more than 28 days after notification, Hungry Little Veggie may, at its discretion, declare the prize unclaimed and no longer valid, and draw a new winner. An unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Hungry Little Veggie of any change of contact details.
- Proof of identity may be required.
- Hungry Little Veggie’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Hungry Little Veggie reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- If the advertised prize is not available, Hungry Little Veggie reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- Hungry Little Veggie reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once the winner has been selected at random using Rafflecopter, I will inform Organic and YumBox of the winner’s name and address, they will then send on the prize. Hungry Little Veggie will not be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post or arriving late.
- Hungry Little Veggie shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Hungry Little Veggie negligence.